Penne With Grilled Lamb & Coriander Dressing
(Lamb Tenderloins )
- 250g penne, cooked
- 4 HORIZON Lamb Tenderloins, grilled
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1 centimetre slices
- olive oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon rock salt
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Blend all the dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy in a food processor and set aside.
- Place the penne in a mixing bowl.
- Slice the lamb into centimetre-thick slices.
- Saute the slices of eggplant in olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain well on kitchen paper.
- Pour half the dressing into the pasta and stir it through.
- Add the lamb, eggplant and mint leaves to the pasta and gently toss together.
- Spoon the pasta into a serving platter.
- Pour over the the remaining dressing.