Lamb Square Cut Shoulders
(Lamb Forequarter Section)
Mini Tandoori Lamb Bites:
- 4 - 6 HORIZON Shoulder Lamb Chops
- 2 tbsp tandoori mix
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yoghurt
- Grated rind and juice of 2 oranges
For Mango Salsa
- 400g can of mango slices
- 1 Spring onion
- 1tsp fresh grated ginger
- grated rind and juice of one orange
- a little choped chilli
- dash of oil and vinegar
- Trim any excess fat from the lamb.
- Cut the shoulder chops in half lengthwise so you have two mini chops alternatively, ask your butcher to do this for you.
- In a large bowl, blend together the other ingredients.
- Add the lamb and toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Brush excess marinade from the chops then grill or barbecue over a moderately high heat until cooked to your liking. serve with the Mango Salsa.
- Make the salsa by chopping the mango slices finely and tossing with the other ingredients.