The femur bone is carefully removed by the 'tunnel-boning' method to leave the boneless chump-on leg in one complete piece. Shank removed.
Chump-off, weight ranging.
Recipes & Cuisine with the Tunnel-boned Leg
- BBQ Butterflied Lamb
- Butterflied Leg Of Lamb With Moroccan Herb Mechoul
- Butterflied Leg Of Lamb With Thyme And Mustard Crust
- Captain Hogan's Roghan Gosht
- Cumin Spiced Seared Lamb
- Exotic Barbecued Lamb
- Lamb And Okra Curry
- Lamb Tagine with Apricots and Pumpkin
- Lean and Lovely Lamb with Tomato Dressing
- Red Lamb Curry
- Roast Lamb with Pinenut stuffing
- Roast Lamb With White Bean Salad
- Slow Cooked Lamb with Red Peppers & Red Wine